Here’s where you can find out all about the AGM and the Dinner. RSVP to both at the bottom of this page.
The meeting will be held immediately after the writing workshops, at the same venue.
When? 3.30pm, Saturday 27 May
Where? The Malthouse Theatre, 71 Colombo Street.
What? All the usual AGM bits and bobs, plus afternoon tea.
When? 6.30pm, Saturday 27 May
Where? Formaggio’s restaurant, 150 Colombo Street.
What? Entertainment and a three course feast for only $40.
To Start, a shared antipasto misto platter with:
- A selection of Mediterranean delicacies – prosciutto, salami, mortadella, olives, Italian cheeses, homemade breads, pesto & tapenade; and
- Sicilian Arancini – Crispy-fried risotto balls stuffed with mushroom & goats cheese; and
- Garlic loaf – Baked with our garlic & herb butter
For Mains, your choice from the following…
- Traditional Bolognaise – rich and hearty beef & tomato
- Penne Carbonnara – Smoked bacon, Portabello mushroom & parmesan in a creamy white wine sauce
- Mushroom Risotto – [gf v] Carnaroli rice, slowly cooked with Portabello mushrooms, garlic and vino rosso. Finished with parmesan and truffle paste
- Cannelloni – [v] Spinach and ricotta cannelloni baked with a tomato, basil & garlic sauce served with a side salad
- Margherita – [v] Napoli sauce, tomato, mozzarella, basil, olive oil and parmesan
- Fiorentina – [v] Napoli sauce, tomato, spinach, ricotta, olives, mozzarella, parmesan & pinenuts
- Di Carne – Napoli sauce, spicy Italian sausage, chicken meatballs, ham, salami, mushrooms, black olives & mozzarella
And for afters, Formaggio’s Iconic Tiramisu. Espresso-dipped sponge layered with mascarpone & liqueur. Served with raspberry coulis & vanilla ice-cream.
Storyteller Sharon Moreham will entertain us between courses. We will also have a quiz, so do study up on your New Zealand literature! Last but not least, there will be an open mic segment. We’d love to invite attendees to bring some poetry or prose to share—up to two minutes long.
RSVPs for the dinner are now closed.
If you wish to RSVP to the AGM and/or need to change your responses for any reason, please do not hesitate to get in touch via email – firstname.lastname@example.org
The dinner costs $40 per person (excludes drinks).
Please address cheques to NZSA Canterbury and post to NZSA Canterbury
c/o Jill McCaw
430 Halswell Road
Make online payments to
Authors Canterbury – 03 0855 0386973 00
Use your name and NZSA AGM as a reference.
And don’t forget to sign up for the writing workshops!
Any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to get in touch via email: email@example.com